jQuery Masonry is a grid layout plugin to arrange the image or other website elements become more organized, used in many websites and new theme for wordpress, especially for a portfolio website. If you are a web designer who want to create website templates using masonry, here we have collected 10 useful jQuery Masonry tutorial for you.
jQuery Masonry by David DeSandro
Masonry is a dynamic grid layout plugin for jQuery. Think of it as the flip-side of CSS floats. Whereas floating arranges elements horizontally then vertically, Masonry arranges elements vertically, positioning each element in the next open spot in the grid. The result minimizes vertical gaps between elements of varying height, just like a mason fitting stones in a wall.
1. CSS3 Based Masonry Layout With jQuery Masonry as Fallback
Quick tutorial on how to build one using pure CSS3 and having the jQuery version as fallback.
2. jQuery Masonry and Native WordPress image galleries
5 minute tutorial to turn the standard WordPress image gallery into a slick jQuery Masonry gallery
3. Using jQuery Masonry for Pinterest-Like Website
This tutorial is going to explore the idea behind using the newly included jQuery Masonry library with WordPres 3.5.
4. Free jQuery Masonry Template With Fluid Layout
Free minimalist Masonry template design layout for a blog or portfolio website.
5. Pinterest like Blog Design with Masonry jQuery Plugin
Simple tutorial to adopt this design for your Blog using Masonry jQuery plugin, and give your Blog a completely modern look.
6. Easy Ways to Pull Off a Masonry Layout
We’ll learn three different methods for pulling off a masonry layout.
7. Masonry Effect to Genesis Blog
A tutorial on applying the jQuery Masonry effect to Genesis theme.
8. jQuery Masonry + WordPress Tutorial
This is a short tutorial on integrating Masonry, the jQuery layout plugin, with your WordPress site.
9. Responsive jQuery Masonry
USeful totorial to create pinterest-style layout with responsive design.
10. Get started with jQuery Masonry